Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct Agreement serves as a guideline for how all members, regardless
of age, are expected to behave while on the premises of West Broadway Swim Club. Guidelines
of the Code of Conduct include, but are not limited to the following:
As a member of West Broadway Swim Club, I agree:
- To abide by all posted and written rules, regulations and conduct requirements of West Broadway Swim Club.
- To treat management and the lifeguards with respect. I acknowledge that they are employed for the safety of myself, my family, guests and the other members. They are not there as a servant for my personal use. I will not at any time approach them in a confrontational or threatening manner.
- To abide by the disciplinary decisions made by the guards and the manager. Should I disagree with a discipline regarding myself or a family member, I am aware I can present an appeal to the Board at the next regularly scheduled meeting for their review and investigation. I agree to abide by their decision as final and as closure to the matter.
- I will abide by the rules of West Broadway Swim Club with regard to smoking, alcohol, illegal use, possession or distribution of drugs or illegal substances. None of the above will be allowed on the pool’s property. I understand that failure to follow these rules will result in suspension of that member and/or the family membership being terminated.
- I will not come to the pool following use of alcohol or use of any drug or illegal substance.
- I will control my language while on West Broadway Swim Club property. I understand that this is a family facility and swearing, cursing or use of improper language will not be tolerated.
- I understand and agree that West Broadway Swim Club has and reserves the right to terminate my membership if while on pool property I engage in behavior that is unsafe, irresponsible, illegal, behavioral or otherwise contrary to West Broadway Swim Club policy.
- I understand that West Broadway Swim Club reserves the right to refuse admittance and entrance into the pool.
West Broadway Swim Club staff reserves the right to contact authorities if at any time a lifeguard or manager believes a situation is becoming confrontational and/or violent towards members, guests of the pool or staff.
I also agree to Indemnify and Hold Harmless West Broadway Swim Club from any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including attorney’s fees brought as a result of my involvement in horseplay or violation of any rules of West Broadway Swim Club.